Think Outside The Box!
GR Tech always encourages young talent and fresh minds in the company. We are a team who shares common values and believe in collaborative growth holding hands in hand. A vacant post is always available at GR Tech for those who are smart, independent, loyal, hardworking and creative with their thoughts.
If you really are interested to give your real efforts and services to a growing company who is destined to see rainbow colors, you can apply without a second thought to GR Tech.
A good working environment, supportive staff, exceptional opportunities to show real talent, endless creative approach, encouraging management and happy faces all around, you will find the time of your life working at GR Tech.
Find out the latest openings and current vacancies as per your eligibility, we post them regularly here.
Contact us at email@example.com
Assistant Project Manager
- Required to participate in RFI/RFP.
- Work on the project scoping during pre-sales to up the project management effort, and the write-out of technical proposal.
- Ensure project signoff timely
- Conduct Project meetings (project Kick-off, project updates, etc.) and ensure project minutes timely
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to engage the different levels of stakeholders and can perform under pressure
- Conduct Project completion debrief to identify lessons learnt to contribute to knowledge base
- Update Project Repository folders regularly
- To study and analyze user requirements, so as to prepare detailed functional specifications and related documents by engaging internal stakeholder to meet the project timeline. (Some documents include: Project Initiation Document, User Requirement Specification, System Design Specifications, User Acceptance Test, Project Closure, Project Handover, etc)
- To perform extensive application testing including functional and interfaces, etc from test strategy, test planning, design, execution and management of test program and problem resolution.
- To support user acceptance testing such as problem resolution, tracking, escalation and closure.
- Prepare software test plan and manage full testing cycle on projects to ensure project meeting requirements and expectation
- Carry out research on new technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Must have detailed knowledge and experience in Software Development Lifecycle (i.e. Waterfall, Agile & Incremental)
- Must be a self-starter, able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be deadline driven and goal-oriented.
- Fluent in English and communicates clearly, in writing and verbally.
- Must be able to translate business requirements into system designs, solutions and design concepts using tools as UML and flowchart to express system design needs
- No experience to 1 year experience candidate is required for this job. Basically someone who has the knowledge but is seeking experience and is willingly to learn.
- The job requires the candidate to perform travelling locally, to attend client meetings.
- This job is that of an Assistant Project Manager job, therefore the candidate will be well supervised by a senior project manager.
Our company is looking for 2 Laravel programmers.
Full time (minimum contract 1 year).
1. Minimum 2 years experience
Salary range: RM 3000 to RM 4000
2. Minimum 1 years experience
Salary range: RM 2500 to RM 3500
If you have done some good complex projects in the past, enjoy coding, and keep your codes clean, we would love to work with you.
The above Salary amount mentioned is basic, and all other common benefits such as EPF / Socso, etc will come along with it.
We are looking for someone to start at the earliest.
Work space is from SriGombak.